RSSLoader was made as the best and simplest feed reader for comfortable reading and syncing feeds with DropBox. RSSLoader will automatically detect the availability of DropBox servers and creates special folder for synchronization your feeds between all devices. Description for Russian users.
- very lightweight
- works with Mac OSX since version 10.8
- localized to english and russian languages
- group feeds into folders and subfolders
- DropBox support
- integrated web browser
- sync data across multiple devices via Dropbox account
(1) At the left side of the RSSLoader window you can see column with two sections, the first section is Smart Feeds,where you can see four options, each of them displays selected news by your own rules. The second section, where you can create a groups or simply subscribe to the new feeds. Furthermore, you can create, delete, edit groups and manage your subscriptions via the context menu or using the application menu and even using keyboard shortcuts, as well as a group of buttons at the bottom of this column!
(2) In the middle of the RSSLoader you can see column with the messages. You can sort them by date, title, and favorites. In this column you can also use context menu “Open in browser”, “Mark as favorite”, “Mark as unread» and “Delete”. You can do the same thing using the application menu or keyboard shortcuts.
(3) the Column on the right shows the contents of the message as text or as a web page, switching between the two modes of view with buttons at the bottom of the column.
(4) With two buttons on the left at the top of the window, you can control synchronizing and syncing of your feeds.
(5) From here you can find any possible news in your feed via simple search box .
(6) Here you can see setups of the RSSLoader. You can set up sync with DropBox, set the time of updates, and delete messages. In addition to that, you can change options of the status icon.